ONE NIGHT OF SIN

Photobucket

Sunday, September 25, 2011

PROLOGUE



ISABELLA


"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson 



Same Shit. Different Day.
The story of my life could be stated in those words perfectly. How fucking sad. Have you ever felt like your life was a broken record that just played it self over and over again? Welcome to my life.

I live for my work and while I adore my job, I still feel as though something is missing. I have questioned myself on many occasions as to what that could possibly be.  It wasn’t like I was miserable and had a horrid life.  I run a successful and well known bakery and catering business. Yes, it can be demanding and hectic, but it is fulfilling.  I love to cook and it showed through in the early stages of my life. As my mother, Renee, and my dad, Charlie, could not cook anything edible, I took up the task.  I love to cook! The kitchen has always been my safe haven. I am in total control there and I adore it. However, if I am to be honest, making desserts is my specialty; it’s what I am known for. I can make desserts that are out of this world! It’s also the reason why my bakery is called The Sweet Spot. Now if only I could find someone to share these desserts with, that would be fantastic!


My two best friends, Jacob and Rosalie, have been telling me I need to go on a manhunt (literally) and "get on the prowl for a man."  I’ve never really been the type to attract men, not like Rosalie, who is out-of-this-world gorgeous and she is a successful model so, of course, men flock to her.  Manhunt; it’s easy for her to say!  As for Jacob, well, needless to say, the man is beautiful, but sorry girls, he doesn’t roll that way.  Hell, he gives me pointers as to what I should do with a man, when I do meet them!  Yeah…you gotta love him. Jacob is a very successful fashion designer so he's never had trouble meeting people. But even with their help, my experience with men is very limited!  Yes, I’ve had sex but only with one guy. It was a guy I met when I went to culinary school.  His name was Ben and he was really sweet and very attentive.  At first I didn’t care for him in any other way but as a friend as he just didn’t fit any of the categories of men that I was attracted to. However, as time passed and he keep persisting I just said ‘What the Hell?’ and went out with him. I did what everyone has said never to do, I settled.  Biggest. Mistake. Ever.  Ben and I went out for about 3 months before I had sex with him. I still shudder when I think of those nights…  But that’s a different story for a different day.  

I really cannot seem to find anyone that is as interested in me as I am in them! I am beginning to think that it’s me and that maybe I am too picky and I’m trying to attain something that doesn’t really exist. Horror, pure horror, fills me at the thought. Does wild, uninhibited passion; real heat exist? Damn it!  I want hot, sweaty, heart pounding, hard sex.  I want overzealous fucking; yes! That’s it!  I want to drive a man so crazy with lust for me that he will lose all control and all he will want is to fuck me like I have never been fucked before.  Besides, I really would like to be able to actually have an orgasm from sex with a man instead of from something that is battery operated.  This is getting expensive having to make all the trips to Costco to stock up on batteries!  I am a healthy, red-blooded 24 year old woman who has needs and desires, dammit!  Yes, I am successful and have a thriving business but my work can’t be all that I live for.  Money makes a cold bed partner and I sure as hell do not want to live my life alone.  What’s the point of having success if you have no one to share it with?  I do want to have a family one day, but in order to do that; I need to find the right guy. But that won’t happen if I don’t get off my ass and at least try and get out there and meet someone!   


Enough is enough.  I have to take control of my life instead of letting it control me.  If I don’t, time will pass me by and I’ll turn into an old maid for sure!  Hell no! That isn’t going to happen to me.  Watch out everyone, because Isabella Marie Swan is on a mission and the men in this town aren’t going to know what hit them! 


Author's Note: First and foremost, I want to let everyone know that this story is written by Scarlett (Me) and by my Bestie, @CosmicGirl78 ! This story would be nothing without her! I also want to give a HUGE thanks to my Beta, Roxx, for helping me SO much with organizing my ideas for this story! You are the best ever! I love both you sexy ladies SFM. 
If any of you wish to follow us on Twitter, my name is @ScarlettsRedLtr , My beautiful co-author is @CosmicGirl78 and my kickass beta is @RoxxvampAlso, I want to give a huge thanks to all my twitter friends for giving me the support to be able to write again. You guys mean so much to me, words can't tell you how much. To my new readers, thank you for giving this new tale a chance. Hope you enjoy the ride ;)