ONE NIGHT OF SIN

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHAPTER FOUR - SEE YOU AGAIN

EDWARD


Not all who wander are lost ~ J.R.R. Tolkien


I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim
I have a heart that will never be tamed
I knew you were something special
When you spoke my name
Now I can't wait to see you again

I've got a way of knowing when something is right
I feel like I must have known you in another life
Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again
-          Miley Cyrus (See You Again)

EPOV
The incessant ringing of my cell phone was driving me up the fucking wall. I looked at the caller ID display: Alice. God damn it, she just couldn’t take a hint, could she? I wasn’t in the mood to talk. I was trying to brainstorm ideas for my next novel. Wait, did I just use brainstorm? Nice, Edward, fucking intelligent today I see. I really liked that one of my novels had just been adapted to film but the wrap party was tonight and I was not in the mood to go. I wasn’t in the disposition to celebrate anything; I just wanted to be left alone. I breathed in deeply and slowly exhaled, trying to get a rein on my rioting agitation. However, as soon as I calmed somewhat, my phone started ringing again. Growling, I snatched up my Blackberry, might as well get this shit over with.

“What,” I practically snarled into the phone.

“Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, what the hell have you been doing that you are not answering your phone?” Alice shouted. Ah, fuck, she said my full name, that means she’s really angry.
“What do you want, Alice?” I ignored her question, just wanting to get the call over with.

“What time can I expect you tonight? She asked. “People are expecting you. The film was adapted from one of your novels, you know.” Alice was my sister and one of the most successful Literary Agents around so she could really be a pain in my ass.

“I am well aware of that thank you, but I’m not going.” I told her. “I’m not in a very sociable mood and I’m trying to get ideas together for the new book.”

“WHAT?!” I held the phone away from my ear, she screamed so loud. “What do you mean you’re not going? I don’t think so, Edward. You are going and I don’t want to hear another fucking word about it!” 

I just gaped at my phone, Alice rarely ever cursed. My silence must have calmed her down some because when she spoke again her voice was soft.

“Edward, I know this is hard for you. You’ve avoided going to parties and various other social gatherings because of her.” I winced when she mentioned her. “She is gone and it’s time for you to move on, sweetie. I just want you to get out and be around people. Its time you started to live your life again.” She continued. “Besides, as you’re Agent, I don’t need to remind you that the party is for you too. This film wouldn’t have been made if you hadn’t have written the book. You have to be there!”

I sighed in defeat, but still put up a fight because I was stubborn. “Alice, I understand that, but I really don’t want to go.”

“Edward, please?” Damn it, that pleading tone got me every time and she knows it. This is what I get for having my sister as my agent. I could never deny her anything when she begged.

I groaned, “Fine, I’ll be there.”

I could just see her jumping and clapping at the same time. “Yay! You won’t regret this, Edward. You’ll have a great time and it’ll be great publicity too.”  Great time my ass, but I stayed quiet.

“Do you need me to send a car for you?” She asked.

“No, I’ll drive myself, but thanks for asking.” I didn’t mind limos but I always preferred to drive my own car. There was something peaceful about taking a nice long drive and I can leave as soon as I make Alice happy with my appearance.

After confirming tonight’s details with her, I said my goodbyes so I could finish up what I needed to accomplish this afternoon. A few hours later it was time to get ready for the party so I quickly showered and dried my hair off as best as I could. I didn’t even bother to try to tame it as it would just do whatever the hell it wanted.  I walked into my closet and tried to figure out what I was going to wear.  I chose a black Armani suits. After dressing, I grabbed my keys, iPod and wallet and went out to my car. I decided to take my Vanquish this evening instead of the Volvo; I had wanted to drive it for a while now. I jumped in and took off. God, I love how this car just purred under me as I pushed the gas pedal harder, relishing in how smooth it rode even at the speed I was doing.  I made it to the Fairmont in half the time it would normally take from my house. I drove up to the entrance and gave my keys over to the valet.

The Fairmont was a perfect location to have this party, its right in the heart of San Francisco. I made my way up to the Presidential suite, hearing the thump of the music from far away. That would be my brother, Emmett, who is a well known DJ. All the clubs want him to play for them. Figures, he'd be here; I'm sure Alice set up this gig for him. I shook my head and made my way through the doors.

As soon I walked in, Alice was all over me.  “Edward! You’re here,” she squealed. “Thought I was going to have to come get you soon.”

I shook my head. “I’m here now, so you can relax.” I looked around and thank god it wasn’t way too crowded. I still wasn’t in the mood for a party tonight let alone one with a huge crowd. When I wanted to feel like a sardine in a can, I’ll go to a club.

“Come on, there is someone I’d like you to meet.” She seemed really excited and I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen her like this. She grabbed my arm and practically dragged me across the room. She led me over to another guy who had blond, curly hair. He was almost as tall as me.

“This is Jasper. Jasper, this is my brother Edward.”

I held out my hand. “Nice to meet you, Jasper.” He took my hand firmly and shook it.

“Same here, Edward.” He smiled softly at Alice. “I’ve heard quite a bit about you from Alice but I’m also a fan of your work.” I studied him the two of them closely. Alice was all giggles and blushed every time he looked at her and Jasper had this gleam in his eye. Any man knows that gleam; Alice can take care of herself but she will always be my little sister.

I arched a brow at him. “Thank you, Jasper. So tell me, what do you do?”

He smirked at me, probably already knowing my game. “I’m also an agent, but the clients I represent work mostly in film. My Firm represents a few of the big names that will be here tonight but not by me personally. This is one of the rare times I get to attend one of these things without it being for work. He smiled at Alice and them added, “My sister Rosalie is in town visiting and since she is looking into transitioning from modeling to acting, I invited her to come, she’ll be here in a bit.”

Jasper seemed to be a nice guy; level headed and passionate about is career. This meant he would be the perfect match for Alice’s bubbly and sometimes slightly over-exuberated personality. Maybe he might tone her down some, I mean I could hope. Yeah, not holding my breath for that one to happen.  I talked a bit more with them before excusing myself to go and find Emmett.
I leisurely made my way through the crowd towards the raised platform where Emmett had set up. As I walked by, some of the women where throwing me looks that basically told me they wanted to fuck me. I’ve already had my fill of Hollywood bitches and they were only after my connections and money. That was something I wasn’t going through again. I hadn’t had sex in a while now but I was past wanting to fuck the first thing that threw herself at me.  

I finally got to the DJ Booth. “Hey, Em!” I had to shout over the music. I slapped him on the shoulder, knocking him off balance a bit. I laughed when he shoved me back, grinning.

“Yo, Eddie! How ya doin, Lil’ Bro?” He bent his head down to ask me in my ear. He’s taller than me and I was tall.  He leaned in and then said. “Wow, all this because you can write?”  He slaps me on the back laughing; he has always thought he was funnier than he actually is. I scowl at him; I hate it when he calls me ‘Eddie’. What the fuck am I, Five?

“Alice made me come, Emmie” I smirked at him knowing that would piss him off. He laughed and stuck up his middle finger at me, mouthing ‘fucker’ at me.

“So how do you like the party so far?” I asked him. I’d been here for maybe 20 minutes so far and I was already bored with it.

“Eh, it’s alright. Although, I just spotted this luscious blond come through the door a little while ago. Gonna go check her out in a bit. Wish me luck, Bro!” He shouted. I just laughed at him.

“Go get her, Tiger! I need a fucking cigarette. I’ll catch you later.”

I walked over to the doors that led out into the small but intimate balcony. It was dimly lit with soft light. I took a cigarette out of the box and lit it up. Inhaling, I looked out over the city lovingly. San Francisco at night is quite a sight and for some reason it always has had a calming effect on me.

"You know, smoking is bad for your health." A soft voice said from behind me.

My body stiffened in surprise and I turned around quickly to be confronted by one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.  Thick, dark hair curled and pinned up around her beautiful oval face. She had deep brown eyes and pouty, pink lips.  She had a curvy frame that was encased in a sea green mini dress that showed off her endless legs. I gazed lustily at those legs imagining them wrapped around my waist while I pounded her. I quickly squashed that thought before my cock would harden anymore than it already was. I looked down at her feet and saw she was wearing silver high heels and I almost audibly groaned. I loved when women wore high heels; there was just something so sexy about it.

I quickly looked up at her face taking a puff from my cigarette hoping she didn’t catch me ogling her like a sick pervert. I saw she was blushing, her gaze fixated on my lips. I smirked; I guess she wasn’t immune either.

“So, I’ve been told, but there are more dangerous things”

She arched a brow at me. “Really?”

I smiled, “Yes, really.” I finished my cigarette and threw it down to snuff it out. “So, beautiful, what’s your name?”

“Isabella, um, Bella actually,” she stuttered. “What’s your name, handsome?” A shocked look crossed her face.

I grinned at her. “My name is Edward.”

“Well, Edward, are you enjoying the party?”

I gave her a deep look. “I am now.”

I saw her swallow hard and blood surged to my groin. I gave her a heated look. What the hell was wrong with me, I was acting like a randy boy of 17 not a man of 31. What is it about this girl?

We talked for awhile; I was really nervous and kept commenting on the lights of the city. I couldn’t keep my eyes of her, she was breathtaking. She asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said no. Not really anyway. I turned the question towards her and found she had no boyfriend; she was brought by a friend. I laughed because it seemed that we were both told we were to come to the party as she said that her friend made her come along.  We talked a bit more before I noticed how flushed her skin was.

“Are you feeling alright, Bella? You look really flushed.”

She nodded. “Yes, I’m fine. It must be the champagne; it makes me a bit warm”

I was running out of things to say that didn’t make me feel like an idiot but I didn’t want our conversation to end yet. So I quickly thought of a way to prolong our time together.

“Would you like to dance, Bella?”

“Um, I don’t really dance. I was born with two left feet; I’d rather not cause you any injury, or ruin your shoes” She laughed.

 “Aw, come now. It’s not that hard.” I gave her a slow smile. “I’ll lead, you’ll be just fine” Boy, would I love to lead her…I gave myself a mental shrug. Snap out of it, Cullen!

She finally agreed. “Okay, I’ll dance with you as long as you promise not to laugh at my moves” She rolled her eyes laughingly.
I chuckled; you’ve got to love a woman with a sense of humor. She spun around on those stilettos and proceeded to walk towards the dance floor inside.

Before she could get very far, I walked after her and grabbed her around her waist pulling her soft body back towards mine.  When all her lush curves molded against me, I gritted my teeth, maybe this wasn’t the best move. Any attempts that I made to calm my cock down before were now obliterated. I know she had to feel it pressing against her ass, such a luscious ass by the way. I waited to see if she would pull away and tell me to fuck off but she didn’t. She pushed back against me actually; she must have wanted this too.

I bent down to whisper in her ear. “No, we'll just dance here." I felt her shiver against me and I tightened my hold on her. "We wouldn't want people staring, in case you do step on my toes."

“Thank you for sparing me, Sir.” She giggled breathlessly.

I smiled behind her ear and I lightly began to run my lips down the curve of her neck, inhaling her scent. She shuddered and pressed back against me harder. We began to rock together in tune with the beat of the song. Up until now the song was of no importance, I was just content to have her in my arms. However, the lyrics became clear to me in that moment and it couldn’t have been more perfect.
Baby, I can't wait to get you up in my room. Baby, first let me go and gonna set up the mood…I'm gonna do you up I'm gonna do you down I'm know how that body Baby flowing all around and all you've gotta do Is come close to me bring it all to me it’s going down…

"See you're dancing," I whispered, eliciting another shiver.
"Well, you make it easy."
Too soon the song came to an end but I kept holding on to her, reluctant to have her parted from me. I felt like I had to force my hands to let go but somehow I managed. She turned around to face me, her expression troubled. I wasn’t sure if that was a good or a bad thing yet.

“Thank you for the dance, Edward,” she said tremulously. She held out her hand to shake mine. “It was nice meeting you.”

I just stared at her hand hard. I looked back up at her and saw her lips quivering slightly. I couldn’t look away.

“Fuck it,” I muttered.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, claiming her mouth with mine.

I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth, tasting her. Damn, she tasted so sweet, like honey. Her hands came up and grabbed my hair, pressing my head closer to hers.  She moaned into my mouth pressing harder against me. The sound went straight to my cock; I growled in return, I needed more. I slowly walked her backwards toward the small balcony, lifting her effortlessly so that she was perched on the small railing.
She held on tightly to me, I was her anchor and I held her tighter. I continued to explore her mouth when she broke away to breathe. I let my lips travel to her neck, planting soft kisses when I whispered to her.
"You taste of the sweetest honey."
She moaned and lifted her leg and placed it along side of my hip; wrapping it around me. I groaned in the crook of her neck and grabbed her thigh, placing it higher on my hip, opening her to me even more. I ran my hand up her thigh towards her panties. She shivered violently in my arms as my hand continued its journey upward.  I could feel her juices running down her thighs; it made my cock harden even more. I kissed her hard, muffling her sounds and mine with our mouths once more. When I finally reached her sex, I growled again.
“Damn!” she was so hot and wet.
I passed my thumb over her panties making her cry out against me.
"That's right, baby, let me hear you." I whispered against her lips.
I moved my fingers underneath her panties feeling nothing but hot, wet, smooth skin. Fuck, she was bare; my cock started leaking it was so hard. I didn’t mind hair but I always preferred a clean pussy. I found her clit with the pad of my thumb and pressed against it firmly. She grabbed the lapels of my jacket tightly almost convulsing in my arms, guttural noises erupted from her mouth.
"That's it, baby, let go; I'm here to catch you. Fuck, you're so hot and wet for me." I murmured huskily against her neck.
I circled her clit, distending it. Her whole body froze and she arched up violently against me. I smashed my mouth to hers as she screamed in pleasure then she fell limp against my heaving body, breathing heavily herself.  One of the most beautiful sights in the world was a woman in the throes of passion and watching Bella’s orgasm was almost enough to make me spill me own seed. She finally looked up at me and opened her mouth to speak when I heard someone calling my name from somewhere near the doorway.
A woman's voice.
Oh shit, it’s Alice.
"Edward, are you out here?"
I quickly looked back down at Bella, who looked horrified.
“Shit, it’s my sister Alice. I’m going to go in and see what she want so it will keep her from coming out here. That will give you time to get yourself together.” I told her.
I gave her a smile and rapidly adjusted myself and ran to the doors entering the suite again. I looked around for Alice and found her almost to the entryway to the balcony. I walked over to her.
“Hey Alice, what’s up?”
“Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you!” She eyed me hard.
“Relax, Alice, I just went out to have a smoke and get away from the crowd for a bit. Why, where you looking for me?”
“I wanted you to meet Jasper’s sister. Oh, and she brought a friend of theirs and she is a huge fan of your novels too according to Jasper.” She said all of this without breathing. I just gaped at her.
I smiled at her, shaking my head. “Ok, Allie, lead the way.”
She grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd over to where Jasper was standing with a group of people.  He looked over at us and came over to meet us.
He shook my hand again. “Hey, Edward, my sister is right over there. I wanted her to meet you if that’s alright.”
I nodded. “No problem, just led the way.”
He smiled and walked us over to where his sister was standing with someone else. What was her name again? Shit, after my encounter on the balcony with Bella, I couldn’t think straight. Was it Rosie? Fuck, something like that. As we got closer to the women, I froze; the woman beside Jasper’s sister was none other than Bella. I just stared at her, trying to compose my facial expression before I blew our cover. I dimly heard what Jasper was saying.
“Rose I really want you to meet someone. The amazing author who wrote the book this film is based on. Edward Cullen, also known as E.A. Masen”
I stepped forward and shook Rose’s hand, but my eyes were only looking at Bella. She stared back at me, stricken.  Rose must have taken notice of this and introduced us.
"Edward, this is my best friend, Isabella Swan. She is one of the best caterers in San Francisco." She said proudly.
Bella stepped forward and extended her hand to me again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cullen. I'm a huge fan of your novels."
I took hold of her hand and brought it up to my lips, gently kissing it. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Swan." I brushed his thumb across the top of her hand as I released it. I stood up and continued to stare at her. Rose turned to speak with Jasper.
"Bella's not feeling too great, Jazz so we're just going to head home now. Thank you so much for inviting us, it was phenomenal,” She turned to Edward. "I was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Cullen. Have a great evening."
I smiled at her, "Same to you, Ms. Hale."
Rose turned to Jasper and hugged him; Bella also hugged him and wished everyone a goodnight. As she turned to walk away, she gave me one last lingering look before turning around and following Rosalie out.
I stood there still staring after her when I felt a pinch on my right arm. I jolted a bit and quickly looked down to see Alice standing next to me giving me a weird look. I cleared my throat and looked over to Jasper, who also was giving me a deep, searching look. 
“I’m going to go talk to Emmett.” I said to Alice and Jasper, desperate to get away from them and their knowing looks. “I’ll catch you later.”
“Edward…” I heard Alice begin to whine but Jasper spoke something to her in her ear, effectively quieting her. I took my escape while I had it.
I practically ran over to the DJ Booth. “Hey Em, just wanted to come say bye. I’m heading out.”
He looked up at me and then looked at the clock. “Already? It’s only been barely over an hour.”
“Yeah, I’m already bored and I need get home and get started on my draft.” I said. I looked over at him and smiled. “So did you ever get that chance to talk to that blonde you were telling me about earlier?”
He grinned. “Oh yeah, Bro! I got her number and everything. I hope to convince her to come to my club. Maybe you’ll come out with us and you can meet her?”
I nodded. “Sure, Em. Just let me know before hand. Alright, I’ll talk to you later.”
“See you, Edward!”
I made my way through the crowd towards the front doors, saying goodbye to many of the producers and the director on the way. I breathed in relief that I managed to bypass Alice. I knew she is going to call me later but I’ll deal with that when the time comes.
I made my way down to the valet and gave them my ticket. As soon as my car pulled up, I jumped in and took off. Thoughts of Bella ran through my mind and I didn’t know how to get her out. This was not good; I needed to forget about her. Thank God there were no police around because I was doing at least twice the speed limit.
I finally got home and the first thing I did was strip down to take a shower. I reached my arm up to brush back my hair, frustrated. I pinched the bridge of my nose, wracking my brain trying to put thoughts of Bella out, when I smelled it. Her. I brought my fingers to my nose and I could smell Bella’s scent all over them. Fuck me. My cock went rock hard again, I groaned. I needed to get off now. I turned on the shower to damn near scalding hot and got in.  The water cascaded over me, helping to relieve my tense muscles but one would not relent. I grabbed my cock and closed my eyes.
I pictured Bella’s big brown eyes and plump lips and my cock twitched. It was engorged and pulsated to the point of fucking pain. I stroked my hand up the shaft and ran my thumb over the swollen head, hissing, because it was so sensitive. It was oozing precum and I swiped my hand over it, gathering it up in my palm. I ran my hands down the shaft, lubricating it with my own spilled seed.  I groaned softly and continued to run my hand up and down the entire length of my cock, twisting my hand when I reached the tip to message the head. I could feel the blood rushing wildly underneath the skin, I jerked at the skin as pleasure began to course through my veins.
I envisioned Bella writhing against me, her juices flowing down my hands as I played with her pussy. I thought of how she cried out and arched her back in the midst of her orgasm. I thought of her smell on my fingers and wishing I had tasted them. I stroked faster, thrusting my hips along the motion of my hand. I felt the tension building up in me, my muscles constricting as my release neared. I gripped harder and made my thrusts more deliberate, twisting my hand and squeezing the swollen head gently. I felt my release start to boil under my skin as goosebumps covered my body, my breathing was erratic. I tossed my head back as pleasure skyrocketed through me; I gritted my teeth as my cock pulsated. I grunted as my legs trembled with one of the most powerful orgasms I’ve ever had.
I held myself up with my free hand on the wall of the shower, gasping for breath. I stood there for a few minutes before I regained enough composure to finish washing myself off.  I got out and threw on some black boxer briefs and some flannel pants. I needed to escape all the emotions from tonight so I grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it straight from the bottle, relishing in the burn going down my throat.
I finally got to bed about an hour later, trying to find some peace in slumber. I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone. Six missed calls, all from Alice. I shook my pounding head; I’m not in the frame of mind to deal with her. I knew at some point I had to but it wasn’t going to be now. I had slept like shit, my dreams plagued by a dark haired goddess that served nothing but to get my cock hard again and again.
I sat at my desk trying to concentrate on my draft but right now literacy eluded me. Maybe in a few hours, it will come to me.
****
A few hours turned into three days later and still not a goddamn paragraph was written. I was starting to lose it. I had been locked in my house, dodging phone calls from Alice. This needed to stop; I was starting to worry about myself. I needed to face the truth, I wanted Bella. I needed to see her again but how?
 I had no idea where she lived or where she worked for that matter. I knew she was a caterer and had her own café somewhere in San Francisco but how did I find out where? I knew of only one person that would know: Jasper. But to get to Jasper, I had to go through Alice. I groaned loudly, was I going to hear it when I called her.
I sighed; there was no time like the present. I grabbed my Blackberry and dialed her number. It barely rang once before she picked up.
“Edward! Where the hell have you been?!” She screamed. I winced and held the phone away from me. “I’ve been worried about you.”
I tried to talk to her. “Allie, just let me explain…”
“Don’t you ‘Allie’ me! I didn’t hear from you for three days,” she growled.
“I know and I’m sorry, Alice. I just didn’t know what to say. I needed to think.”
I heard her sigh into the phone.
“Is everything okay? I know something happened at the party, Edward. And it has something to do with Jasper & Rose’s friend Isabella, doesn’t it?!”
I swallowed. “Something like that, Alice. Listen, I need to speak to her. Jasper’s sister said she is a caterer her in town. Do either of you know where?
A beat of silence passed before she spoke.
“Why?”
“Because I need to see her again, Alice.”
“Edward, what happened?”
“It doesn’t matter what happened, Alice, I just need to see her. So can you help me?”
“Okay, Edward, I’ll ask Jasper. I’ll text you the address when I get it. Is that good?” 
“That’s perfect, Alice. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome, Edward. Just promise me one thing?” She asked.
“Anything.”
“Promise, you’ll be careful? For both of you, ok? You are still dealing with…. well, you know. And this girl is a close friend of Jasper’s and she seems very sweet. I want your word, you won’t do anything reckless.”
I stayed silent for a moment.  I would never hurt Bella, this I could promise.
“I promise, Alice.” I told her solemnly.
“Thank you, Eddie!” She said playfully.
I growled at her but she just laughed and hung up.
About 15 minutes later, I received a text from Alice giving me the address of Bella’s café. I glanced at the clock; it read 1:53 pm. I smirked to myself; I still had time to make it over there today. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed off the dirt and smell of the last three days. I quickly dried myself off and dressed in jeans and a red plaid button up shirt. I topped it off with my leather jacket. I ran my hands through my hair because I did not have the time to even attempt to tame it now. I sprayed on some cologne and ran out the door, jumping in my Vanquish.
I made it to Bella’s café a little after 3 o’ clock. It was a quaint little place that had its own small parking lot. I read the name of the café and grinned; The Sweet Spot Bakery and Café. The Sweet Spot, how ironic.
I opened the front door and heard a little chime, I smiled at the sound.  A blond haired girl was at the register, she looked up at me and froze, her eyes widening.
I smiled at her. “Hello, Miss. I was wondering if Ms. Swan was here.”
“She…wh-who is asking?” she stuttered.
I winked and smiled at her “Tell her it’s a friend.”
“Okay, let me see if she’s busy.” She said and ran towards the back of the shop.
As I waited I looked around taking in the décor of the place, it really was very cozy. I liked it very much and inside the row of bakery cases her desserts looked mouthwatering.  I was going to have to try one.
I heard footsteps and looked up to see Bella walking towards me with blondie in tow. She stopped when she saw it was me, her eyes widened to stare at me in shock. Her mouth opened and closed several times before she spoke.
“Ed-Edward?”
I gave her a slow grin. “Bella, how nice to see you again.”
Authors Note:

*Comes out of hiding* I could offer up a million excuses as to why this chapter took so long, but I won't do that. The good thing is that it's finally here! I am now not in school for the summer so chapters will be coming to you much faster. ;) Thank you SO much to my amazing Beta, @roxxvamp, who is always the sun to my shine. Love you, Chica! How you put up with some of these chapters, I'll never know but I sure appreciate ya! <33 And to my lovely inspiration that is @CosmicGirl78, thank you for getting me out my ruts when I'm stuck, you are the bestest. 

To my amazing readers, thank you for putting up with my slow ass and sticking with me, I fucking love you and that is ALL. So.... how did we like the EPOV chapter? Our Edward is a naughty little boy but that's his charm! Next up is Bella's POV and we just might have Edward devour a nice, sweet, and creamy dessert in front of her....oh what should that be? Let me know what dessert you would like Edward to eat....or lick. ;p 

And reviews = Love, so be sure to leave me some...they make me write faster ;D and they are better than Edward whacking off in a steaming shower moaning your name... Until next time, I'll leave you with this for now ---> C=====8 (It's a Peen!!!) lol!