ONE NIGHT OF SIN

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CHAPTER TWO - NOT MYSELF TONIGHT

ISABELLA





“The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with One Step.” ~ Unknown



Tonight was the night. A night that could potentially change my life; or not. If I cave and listen to Rosalie, apparently I may finally get some ass, or cock, as she so eloquently says.  She keeps going on and on that I am living like a born again virgin, having sex with nothing but my vibrator. I groan aloud as I think back on her latest tirade.  And she probably told Jacob. FUCK!!  I know he’s going to call me just to give me shit about it. I am convinced I am never going to live this down.

I sigh and think I’ll just cross that bridge when I get to it. 

Despite Rosalie’s constant reminders of my lack of a sex life, for the first time in a very long time I woke up energized, ready to face the new day. I went thru all her arguments in my head and after allowing the thought to sink in, I find am really excited about going to this party. Maybe, just maybe, I might meet someone. And although I may not be ready to admit it, I hoped so.

Rosalie already has our day all planned out. Breakfast, a full Spa day with the works and then home to shower and dress. After having our egg white omelets, we head out to the Spa. We took Rosalie’s rented BMW as there was no way she was going to ride around in what she called, “My rusted piece of shit that I call transportation”. I just shake my head glaring at her; it’s her choice if she wants to waste money on a rental. But I am not going to let anything get to me today, I noticed that I am holding  my head higher than I normally do, more pep in my step, Rose noticed it as well, I feet different, like today may be the start of something new. 

“Feel good this morning, B?” Rose asked. 

“I feel great! Shocking, huh? I think I’m just really excited for tonight.”
Rose laughed, “I’m glad you are! You really do need to get out more” She gave me a sidelong glance. “I can’t wait to see you all dressed up. You are going to look smokin’ hot when I’m done with you. Heads will be turning tonight if I have anything to do with it, trust me.”

I smirked. “You better cuz you promised to make me dazzling.”
Rose just winked. “I sure will! Now let’s get this day started! We have much needed girl time we need to catch up on!”

We walk into the Salon & Spa and we are immediately greeted by a smiling staff that obviously recognizes Rose. We are taken into our private suite for the day to change into the fluffy robes and slippers they provide and are then taken for our first treatment, a mud bath. I had never had one before, so it was a bit weird sitting naked in a tub of mud. The esthetician explains to me that it is supposed to purge the skin of any toxins, and of course make my skin feel rejuvenated. But it smelled like dirt, and not good dirt, more like dirt in a sewer. The price paid for beauty, according to Rose.  I got in to the tub next to Rosalie. We sat in the tubs for 30 minutes before they came to us to get out. I eyed the technician warily as she carried over two buckets of water to rinse us off, I assumed, as I am caked in mud. Little did I know, as she raised the bucket over me, that it was ice-cold water.

“AHHHH!!!” I shrieked, as the water cascaded over me. “What the fuck?! That water is freezing!” 

Rose started laughing hysterically. “You got one more bucket to go, so prepare yourself!” 

Before I could respond, the technician dumped the other bucket over my head that resulted in me shrieking again and jumping up and down, desperately trying to get warm. Although, how the hell I was planning to accomplish that when I’m naked, I’ll never know. The technician just smirked. I narrowed my eyes, Bitch.  She then moved over to Rosalie to do the same thing to her, but she was more contained then I was. She must have done this a gazillion times before already.  Another technician came to bring me my robe and I thought to myself that my first hurdle of the day was over until I caught Rose eyeing me as I stepped out of the bath.  

“You’re getting a wax too.”

My eyes widened. “What?” I squeaked. “What kind of wax?”

She just glared at me. I knew she was suggesting a Brazilian Wax. I had done it once before and I will never forget the pain or how embarrassing the entire thing was. 

“No way!! Uh uh!” I hissed.  “Do you have any idea how much that hurts?!”

“Honey, of course I know, I’m a model remember? But men love us clean shaven, so to speak, and besides; you have to love how good it feels bare”

I continued to refuse, but Rose being Rose, keep persisting, so it was just easier to give in.  As soon as we were dry and in clean robes I was taken to another treatment room that was set up for waxing.  I was greeted by a strikingly beautiful male technician who was obviously very gay, my stomach knotted up tightly. How the hell did Rose talk me into doing this? I thought to myself. As we walked into the room, the man turned to me. 

“Okay, Honey, just climb onto the table and put your legs up like you do at the doctor’s office.” He glanced at my petrified face. “You okay?  You look like you’re going be sick.  Have you ever done this before?”

I clear my throat so I don’t squeak when I talk. “Yes, but only once and all I can remember is the pain so I am just really nervous.”

The man smiles at me. “Don’t you worry, Honey, Andres is gonna take good care of you.” 

I smile back weakly. “Great.” 

I slowly move myself up onto the table and lay down, moving my legs up and apart. The experience is surreal. I have a man’s head between my legs and under different circumstances; I would really be enjoying it if not for the fact that the man was gay, fuck hot, and about to inflict pain instead of pleasure. I’m so murdering Rosalie when I get outta here. 

Andres began talking to me about exactly what he’s going to do, but the blood rushing in my ears is tuning him out. I bring my forearm over my eyes, as if not seeing it happen is going to make it any less painful. I just wanted this over.
I feel him apply the wax and place the muslin strip over it; there is no turning back now.  I hear Andres murmur “Ok honey, you’re going to feel just a little tug” and I tensed up as he ripped away the piece of cloth.  I grit my teeth so hard I think I did permanent damage to my molars and squeezed my eyes tightly shut. FUCK!!!!!! Too say that it hurt like a bitch was an understatement. A few more applications of wax and it was over. 

“There you go, Honey. I’m all done.” Andres soothed. “See? That wasn’t so bad.” He winked. “Make sure you sit a cool tub of water tonight for a little while, it should help with the irritation.”

All I could do was give a nod and a small smile because if I unhinged my jaws, I would disgrace myself by screaming and probably burst into tears. I quickly got up, secured the tie on my robe and headed out of the room walking a bit stiff as I didn’t want anything to touch that area at all.  Rosalie was waiting for me outside the room. She arched a brow at me and said “You’ll thank me for this, trust me…” 

The next thing I know, I’m sitting in a massage chair getting a pedicure. The staff brings us each a flute of champagne and a platter of fruit and cheese to nibble on and I sigh with pleasure, now this is more like it! I’m so relaxed that I doze a bit but I’m rudely awakened by the ring of my cell phone. I quickly grab it thinking maybe Angela or Jessica are calling from the bakery for something. When I look at the screen, it reads Jacob’s name. Oh God.  

“Who’s calling you?”  Rose asks. 
“Its just Jake.” I tell her while pushing the receive button.

“Hey, Jake!” I exclaim.

“What’s happening, Sugar?” He asks. “I hear Miss Thang arrived and is staying with you. I’m pissed at her cuz she’d rather be with you and not me.”

I giggled. “Aww, don’t be that way, Jake! You know Rose loves you!”

Rose whips her blond head over at me. “What did that bitch say? Give me that damn phone.”  She all but wrestles the phone from me. I bring my hand to my forehead, oh no, Rosalie’s gonna dish all my dirt to Jake. I just know it. Too make matters worse; she puts him on speaker so I can hear him. Thank god, the ladies left us alone in a separate room to let our feet soak, where there was no one around to hear our, or rather, Rose and Jake’s conversation. 

“What kind of shit are you talking now, slut?” Rose practically yells into the phone. 
“Come now, Rosie, we both know I’m no slut now, I got a man.” Jakes laughs at her. 
“Whatever Jake, don’t be a pissy bitch because I’m not staying with you this time! Bella needs me. She is in serious danger of becoming a monk! I’ve made a promise to her I am spending this visit helping her find a man and a sex life!  Has she told you that the only sex she has had in a very long time is her damn vibrator?” 
I gasp and feel my cheeks get hot and I just know my face is completely red. Oh Fuck! Dear Earth, please open up and swallow me? Love, me.  This is beyond humiliating! 

“WHAT?!” Jake shouts. “Are you serious? Wait, am I on speaker?” 

“I’m dead serious and yes you are on speaker. Bella is sitting right here next to me, looking like she swallowed her tongue. Oh my, I do believe I embarrassed her.” Rose smirks at me, unrepentantly. “Oh, and did you know that all of those lovely clothes that you have been sending her are stuffed in the back of her closet? I doubt she has even tried any of them on” She said slyly. 

Jacob explodes. “What the fuck, Bella?! You’ve been stuffing my designs in the back of your closet? Oh, that really hurts!” 

I finally remember how to speak. “Rose!! What the hell are you doing? Stop telling my personal business! UGH! And Jacob, stop yelling at me, I am planning on wearing one of the dresses you sent me to a party that I’m going to tonight with Rose. I mean seriously, where the hell was I going wear any of the things you’ve sent before this anyway? I work at a bakery!” I shout back. I am surprised neither of our technicians came into the room with all the screaming.  

“You could’ve worn them out to a club maybe?! But oh right, Bella doesn’t go anywhere. She’s at home playing with her vibrator.” Jakes growls back at me.

“Piss off, Jake! Not all of us are out whoring around every night clubbing like you are!  Or rather, like you were. So, how is the new boyfriend?” I shot back.

“Bella honey, I’m not trying to make you mad, you know I love you. I just want you to start living. Rose and I are just worried that all you do is work and stay at home. It’s not healthy.” Jake’s voice softens. “Now tell me about this party.”

I can’t help but smile, I can never stay mad at Jake or Rosalie for long.  “It’s okay; you know I love you too.”
Rose excitedly launches into telling Jake all the details about the party. When the nail technicians return, Jake is saying goodbye and making Rose promise to take plenty of pictures of me and her tonight. 

“I will, I promise.” Rose tells him. “Talk to you later.” 

I relax in the massage chair as a smiling brunette finishes my pedicure. Another tech has started on my manicure. I decide to paint both my nails and toes a vibrant red since Rose keeps reminding me I need to think outside the box for tonight. She decides to paint hers a hot pink.  After our nails are dry, they have us return to our suite which is already equipped with two hair stations. Our stylists arrive a few minutes later to do our hair. Rose wasn’t kidding when she said we were getting the works.  Although, I could have done without the painful waxing.  We both decide to wear our hair up as it will show off the neckline of our dresses the best. I opt for a loose chignon bun with a few loose curls framing my face.  It suits me, I think. Rose chooses a curled up do. She looks absolutely stunning, of course.  Instead of having the spa’s makeup artist do our makeup, Rose decides it would be fun for her to do it at my house. After a long and mostly relaxing day we head back to my house and relax a bit before finishing getting ready. Jessica brings us up some sandwiches and salads for dinner and then I go upstairs to soak in a tub of cool water to help relieve some of the lingering soreness from the wax earlier; making sure that my hair didn’t get messed up in the process. After about 20 minutes I get out, dry off and wrap myself in a towel. My dress and shoes are already laid out for me. The dress is so beautiful; I never thought in a million years that I would actually wear it anywhere.  It is a sea foam green, strapless dress with roses along the bottom that were made of the same satiny material as the dress. The upper bodice was a mixture white and green rhinestones. It was short, so it showed off my legs, which according to Rosalie, are one of my best assets.  The shoes were a gift from Rose, made by a famous shoe designer.  Silver with strappy high heels.  I never had an occasion to wear them until now. 

Rose comes into my room and sees me touching the dress and she smiles.
“You’re going to look beautiful, B. Come on, let’s get started on your makeup. Have you put on your bra and panties yet? Let me see what you’ve chosen.”

I run and put them on and I laugh as I say “Well, since you seem to think there is a possibility that I might meet a guy tonight, I chose my red lace push up strapless bra and the matching thong.” I do a little twirl so she can see it. “What do you think?”

Rose whistles. “Bella, you look hot. I’d do you! Great choice.” She looks like a proud mother. I giggle. 

Rose is a pro at applying makeup; she gives me the smoky bedroom eyes that models wear in the magazines.  She applies only a little blush to my cheeks and finishes off my look with a shimmery neutral lip gloss that has just a hint of pink.  

“There! You are officially perfect. You really do have beautiful skin, Bella.” Rose winks at me. “Now go get dressed while I finish myself up.” I nod at her and head to my room.

I put on the dress that Jake designed and the heels along with the silver jewelry that Rose has loaned me for the night; two large bangle bracelets that I put on my right wrist and long dangle earrings.  I glance at myself in the full size mirror and I gasp. Is that really me? I hardly recognize myself, the woman staring back at me is sultry, sexy and most of all happy. As I kept looking in this mirror, I felt a wave of confidence come over me. I can do this. 

Rose has finished getting ready and has joined me in front of the mirror. Her dress is a short cocktail style in a deep red that fits her like a glove.  It has a black sash that ties around the middle to form a bow in the back. She has paired it with black stilettos that show off her amazing legs. 

“Wow! You look gorgeous, Rose!” 
“So do you, baby girl. That dress is stunning. Now let’s get going and have some fun!” 

I salute her. “Aye Aye, Captian.”

“Smartass!”

The limo is waiting outside to take us to the Fairmont Hotel. On they way there, I realize I never asked Rose what film this wrap party was for. “Hey, Rose, what film is this party for? Do you know?”

“Hmm, I’m not exactly sure, but I do know that it’s based on one of E. A. Masen’s books. He some famous novelist.”

My eyes bulge out. “E. A. Masen? Oh my god! I’m a HUGE fan of his novels! Maybe I’ll get to meet him!” I clap my hands excitedly.  

“Do you know what he looks like?” She asks.

“I have no idea. None of his books come with a photograph of him, only a short, vague biography.” 

Rose snorted. “He’s probably some old geezer with missing teeth.”

I giggled. “Oh hush!”

We arrive at the Fairmont and head up to the Presidential suite, where the party is taking place. We can hear the bass of the music playing before we even get anywhere near the doorway.  Since I’ve never been to the Fairmont, I had no idea just how fancy it really was. I gasp as we enter the suite. The architecture is amazing, it is absolutely beautiful! As soon as we are in the door, we are offered a flute of champagne. There were already a lot of people there but it wasn’t ridiculously over crowded. The music was great; I saw that they had a live DJ, who was hot by the way. Then I heard Rose call Jasper’s name. 

“Jazz!!” Rose squealed.

“Hello there, darlin’.” He drawled. He then looks over at me. His eyes got big.

“Bella?” He asks incredulously. “ Is that you?”

I smirk. “It sure is, partner.” I say mimicking his drawl. 

“You look beautiful! Welcome to the party! I hope you have a great time.” He winked at me.

I winked back. “I will do just that.” I laughed.  Yeah, I was definitely not my normal self tonight.  I down my flute of champagne and take pleasure from the slight burn in my throat from the sizzle. I glance at Rose who is staring at me wide eyed.

“I’m going to walk around.” I tell her.

She just nods, still staring at me. I smirk and walk off. I see the name of the DJ on the table when I walk by where he is set up, Emmett McCarty Cullen. Hmm, he is cute. I continue wandering around the party but find myself edging my way back to where the DJ is. I am almost there when my eye catches a shock of bronze hair that is so arresting that I can’t pull my eyes away. I can only see him from behind as he is talking to the DJ. His looked like he regularly worked out as his suit fit him like a glove, accentuating all the hard planes of his body and he was tall, at least 6’ 1”. 
I really wanted to see his face. As if he heard my unspoken request, he lifted his head to look at the DJ and I saw the beauty of his face. He had gorgeous green eyes and full kissable lips that had me aching to nibble and lick on them. 
The jaw line on this man was ridiculous, I wanted to kiss and lick on it so badly. I never reacted this strongly to any man before. God, he is beautiful. 

I then had to remind myself to breathe and I practically ran to the bathroom to get a hold of myself.  I washed my hands and made sure that my makeup was still immaculate.  I really want to meet this guy and I decided that I would find a way to talk to him. That was brave for me because I never voluntarily walked up to a man by myself.  I walked out of the bathroom and noticed he was still talking to the DJ. As I started towards them I saw my beautiful man turn to walk away.  I watched as he moved towards the french doors that lead out onto what I suspect is a balcony…alone.  I saw my window of opportunity and I’m going to take it!  As a waiter passes me with a tray full of champagne flutes, I grab one and down it for liquid courage.  I then place the empty glass down on a nearby table, take a deep breath and start towards to balcony doors. It’s all or nothing. 


Author’s Note: First I want to say to my readers that I am soooo sorry! This update took forever and for that I sincerely apologize! Real life had been kicking my ass for the past month! Work and school have been on overload for me! But the good news is that I’ve already started Chapter 3! So hopefully it will not be long for that one to post!

First and foremost, I want to thank my beautiful co-author, @Cosmicgirl78 ! You always brighten my day! A HUGE thanks to my kickass beta, @roxxvamp ! You are the sun to my shine! Love you, ladies SFM! You’re my right and left hands, without you ladies I’d be useless. No lie.

So the story really begins now! Whatcha guys think? Be sure to leave me some love, I’d love to hear from you! And thanks for sticking with me through this ride! There are many songs for this chapter, but the main one is “Not Myself Tonight” by Christina Aguilera. Until next time…