ONE NIGHT OF SIN

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CHAPTER THREE - THIS AIN'T SEX

ISABELLA


"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back" ~ Plato


As I stepped through the french doors leading out onto the small but intimate balcony, my heart slammed against my ribs. There he was, smoking a cigarette, standing with his back towards me facing the city landscape. My beautiful, nameless man. My eyes devoured him, roaming over his broad shoulders, down the smooth slope of his back, stopping to take in his ass. ‘And what a fine ass’ I thought to myself. I imagined walking over, running my hand over it giving it a lusty pinch.

Jesus, what has gotten into me? This isn’t normal. I narrowed my eyes at his back. What is it about this man that makes me think this way?

I silently walked up to him. “You know, smoking is bad for your health.” Wow, did I just say something somewhat witty? I was surprised to find that I didn’t stumble over my words as I normally would have.

He stiffened slightly and turned around to face me. Oh. My. Fucking. God. If I thought the man was breathtaking from afar, he was even more so up close. The man was a God. His eyes were absolutely stunning. Emerald green with flecks of gold and long lashes framed them. I’d kill to have lashes like that, his eyes made me melt. His lips were pink and lusciously full and I found myself wanting to suck and nibble on his bottom lip. His chiseled jaw was utter perfection and just fucked hair made me want to run my hands through it to see if it was as soft as it looked. Sexhair, I unconsciously licked my bottom lip and his eyes followed my tongue’s movement.

He smirked at me, oh shit, I think my womb just clenched. 

“So, I’ve been told, but there are more dangerous things” His eyes ran over my body, his eyes darkened slightly.

I arched a brow. “Really?”

He took a long drag from his cigarette, the sight of those full, pink lips puckered around the cigarette sent a surge of red-hot desire through my lower belly. Fuck, if he keeps this up, I may not be able to contain myself.

Still smirking, he replied, “Yes, really.” He finished his cigarette, stamping it out with is foot. His voice grew husky, 

“So, beautiful, what is your name?”

I peaked up at him through my lashes, trying to contain my pleasure and astonishment. This gorgeous man thought I was beautiful, my heart warmed at the compliment.

 I give him a seductive smile, “Isabella, um, Bella actually” I stammered. What is your name, handsome?” Oh my God, Did I really just say that?

His smirk grew into a full-fledged grin, my breath caught. God, he was so beautiful. It hurt to look at him.

“My name is Edward.”

“Well, Edward, are you enjoying the party?”

He gave me a smoldering look. “I am now.”

I swallowed hard, hoping he wouldn’t notice. The sudden glint in his eyes told me he did.

“Well, that is good to know”

He smiled at me and turned slightly towards the ledge of the balcony. “Gorgeous, isn’t it? I love the city at night”

I walked over and stood next to him, facing the city landscape. I closed my eyes & breathed in, feeling the cool breeze flow over me. “Yes, it is beautiful. I love to just sit back and take it all in. It’s relaxing to me.”

“Yes, it’s beautiful.” I hear him murmur. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me intensely. I can’t quite decipher what that look meant, but it made my lower belly tighten some more.

I smiled at him trying not to show my nervousness as I quickly tried to squelch the silence. "So, are you alone tonight? I'd hate for your girlfriend to accuse me of stealing you away all this time."

He gave me a slow smile. "No, Bella, no girlfriend." He grimaced, I wondered why. He quickly switched the question back at me. “And you? Do you have someone waiting inside for you?”

“No, I came with a girlfriend of mine. She didn’t want to come alone.” I laugh.

He chuckled. “That’s good to know. Don’t you just love how your closest friends can get you to do things?”

“Yes, I agree” I winked at him and nudged his arm with my elbow, trying to be playful. It was a bad idea; I felt that jolt in my lower abdomen, making my muscles tighten. I started to feel very hot in spite of the cool breeze. Holy hell, his arm is rock solid. I thought. What would it feel like without his clothes on? My face flushed red. He noticed of course, Damn it.

“Are you feeling alright, Bella? You look a little flushed.”

I quickly nodded. “Yes, I’m fine. It must be the champagne; it makes me a bit warm.” I lied. Great, Isabella! Your already telling him lies. The man has you lit like an inferno! My inner voice starts to chastise me.

Shut up! Oh god, I’m talking to myself…

“Would you like to dance, Bella?” Edward’s voice pulls me out of my internal altercation.

“Um, I don’t really dance. I was born with two left feet; I’d rather not cause you any injury, or ruin your shoes” I laugh. Especially those shiny, new shoes. God knows how much they cost. I eye them warily.

He just smiles at me, “Aw, come now,” he says. God, I want too! “It’s not that hard.” He gives me a panty melting smile, 

“I’ll lead, you’ll be just fine” I feel my panties getting wet as he speaks. I suppress a groan.

I give him a tremulous smile, “Ok”

I shifted my concentration to the music playing inside, hoping it was something I could try to have some sort of rhythm to. I hear the next song as its beginning…sounds like Usher, maybe? The lyrics waft out onto the balcony.

“Baby... I can't wait to get you up in my room
Baby... first let me go and set up the mood, set up her mood…”

Oh dear God! This song will kill me! My whole body started to slightly tremble as he took a few steps closer to me. I could feel the warmth of his body, as he closed the gap between us. My skin erupted with goose bumps.

“I’ll dance with you as long as you promise not to laugh at my moves,” I rolled my eyes, trying to play off how my body was reacting to him. His green eyes gleamed at me, I hastily turned on my heel intending to walk back inside, surprising myself that I didn’t fall and kill myself in these 5 inch heels.

But before I could take two steps, I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist and pull me back against a rock hard, tall body. Oh god… breathe Bella, just breathe… my whole body tightened and melted at the same time. Is that even possible?

“No, we’ll just dance here.” Edward whispered into my ear. I felt his breath hit that sensitive spot behind my ear, sending a tingle down my spine. His arms tightened around me, “We wouldn’t want people staring, in case you do step on my toes.”

I gave a breathless laugh, "Thank you for sparing me, Sir."

I felt him smile behind my ear as he lightly ran his lips down the curve of my neck, making me shudder in his arms. He began to rock his hips against my ass in tune with the beat of the song, I responded by swaying and rocking my bottom pushing back against him. I felt something pressing hard against me, unyieldingly. Oh my God…is that? Oh my…it is quite large... I almost stopped breathing as I formed a mental image. I could feel my panties getting wetter as my loins started to throb.

We both moved in sync to the music and the words floated over us.

Baby, I can't wait to get you up in my room. Baby, first let me go and gonna set up the mood…I'm gonna do you up I'm gonna do you down I'm know how that body Baby flowing all around and all you've gotta do Is come close to me bring it all to me its going down…

As I began to rotate and sway to the beat, Edward grabs my hips and pulls me tighter back against him. I feel his hardness against my ass. Then he begins to grind against me in tune with the rhythm. As we move against each other, the heat between us overcomes us; we can’t keep our hands off each other.

“I'm gonna do you up, I'm gonna do you down. I'm know how that body. Baby flowing all around. And all you've gotta do is come close to me, bring it all to me its going down…”

Edward reaches around to my front, pressing his hand flat against my lower belly mere inches away from my nether regions, pushing me tighter against him. If that was even possible. Oh my, is this really happening? Someone pinch me... Holy fuck, can he move. His hips pushed against mine in perfect synchronization to the music. I arched my back bringing my arms behind his head, running my hands though his silky hair. I lightly scratch his scalp; he groaned quietly and started to pant. I could feel vibration from his groan in my chest and felt his breath fan behind my ear. The sensation sent a tingle down my spine, making me tremble.

“We ain’t having sex. We're making moments that will out last the world. And this ain't sex. This is a symbol of the true makings of love. Ah, baby look at what you doing to me… makes me believe this is love, this is real, this is how you make me feel…”

“See you’re dancing,” he whispered in my ear, eliciting another shiver from me.

“Well, you make it easy,” I reply breathlessly.

His hips continued to push against mine, making my blood flame even hotter. Is that even possible? The man was going to be my undoing.

“Yeah I had that pretty body floating all around thinking back to when you were close to me and I thought that would never come down hey, we ain’t having sex were making moments that will outlast the world…”

When the song was finally over, we both stood there, neither of us wanting to let go of the other. I took a breath to try to re-gather my wits and slowly turned around to face him. His beauty once again dazzling me, my legs felt as if they were made of jelly. His emerald gaze was so intense that he seemed to see straight into my soul. I drew in a breath and attempted to collect myself to speak.

“Thank you for the dance, Edward.” I said shakily, my goal was to sound cool, calm and collected but that obviously wasn’t working. I realized at this moment that this was where I was to say goodbye. An unreasonable feeling of panic shot through me. What is the matter with me? I’ve known him for all of 20 minutes! I felt like someone told me that my puppy died. I drew in a shaky breath and tried valiantly to smother this feeling of despair.

I brought my arm up and held out my hand, “It was nice meeting you, Edward.” He just stared at my hand. He finally lifted his hand, reaching out when I faintly heard the words ‘fuck it’ fall from his mouth. The next thing I knew, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, his lips claiming mine.

I lost it. I quickly raised both my hands and grabbed two handfuls of his soft, silky hair moaning into his mouth. His mouth was warm and hard on mine, his body crushing me, allowing me no resistance….not that I even considered it. The kiss made every part of me melt. Never in my life had I been kissed like this. It was intense, powerful and dare I say, masterful? He tilted my head back and took complete control, his mouth moved hungrily over mine.

A heard a low growl coming from deep within his throat as his tongue invaded every corner of my mouth. I could no longer rationalize any of my thoughts, I just felt. Feverish excitement welled inside me and I could find no will to protest, I let him have his way. The shockingly pleasurable sensation of our tongues massaging each other was making me dizzier by the moment. I swayed in his embrace and his arms tightened around me, forcing me even closer to his muscled body, making no attempt to hide the extent of his arousal from me. Sighing in delight, I caressed his bronze hair, pressing back against him ardently. His lips slid from my mouth to my throat, leaving a small path of fire in his wake. He slowly walked me backwards toward the small balcony, lifting me effortlessly so that I was now sitting on top of the small railing.

With nothing to support me I held on tightly to him, feeling the wind whipping around me, he was my anchor and I wasn’t letting go. Lust and adrenaline bombarded my body giving me a strange high I had never before experienced. Edward lifted his lips briefly to murmur to me.

“You taste of the sweetest honey.”

With those words, any small ration of good judgment that I had left was out the window. I moaned and lifted my left leg and placed it along side of his right hip; wrapping it around him. He groaned in the crook of my neck and grabbed my thigh, placing it higher on his hip. He ran his hot, slightly callused hand up my thigh towards my pulsing center. I liked a man’s hands not a boy’s soft ones. The slight calluses told me he wasn’t above hard work and that just made him all the more attractive to me. I shivered violently in his embrace, shocked that my overly soaked panties were containing my juices from running down my thighs. His hand finally reached my swollen center and I heard him murmur ‘damn’ under his breath.

He softly passed his thumb over my panties making me cry out softly.

“That’s right, Baby, let me hear you.” He whispered against my lips.

I muttered incoherent words and gasps as his fingers moved against me, moaning when he finally moved his fingers underneath my panties to touch me skin to skin. He found my clit with the pad of his thumb and pressed against it firmly. I grabbed the lapels of his jacket tightly in my fists almost convulsing in his arms, guttural noises erupted uncontrollably from my mouth.

“That’s it, Baby, let go, I’m here to catch you. Fuck, you’re so hot and wet for me.” He said huskily against my neck, moving up to kiss me again.

He used his index finger to circle my clit, distending it. My whole body clenched as the white hot fire of pleasure over took me in my orgasm. I shuddered violently against him, screaming my pleasure in his mouth as he kissed me. Thank God for that or someone would have heard me and would have rushed out here for sure. I fell limp against his heaving chest, breathing heavily myself. That was without a doubt the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had in my life. I slowly lifted my head up and gazed up into his smoldering eyes. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard someone calling his name from somewhere near the doorway. A woman’s voice.

“Edward, Are you out here?”

I froze as my senses came back full force. Oh no, someone was going to come out here and see us like this. I looked up at Edward in horror. He looked down at me slightly shocked himself.

“Shit, it’s my sister Alice. I’m going to go in and see what she want so it will keep her from coming out here. That will give you time to get yourself together.” He flashed me a devious grin and winked, quickly adjusting himself as he turned and walked back inside leaving me alone.

Oh my God! What have I done? I thought to myself. I nearly had sex with a man I just met and a party with at least a hundred people inside but well within earshot! Its official, I must really be losing it. I needed to find Rose and get the hell out of here. I felt myself coming apart; the reality of what I had just done overwhelmed me. There was no way I could face him; the thought was too embarrassing. I feel like a two bit whore, I felt like crying. What must he think of me? I quickly smoothed down my dress and patted my hair. My whole body was still shaking from that mind blowing orgasm. I know my face is ridiculously flushed, but I can just blame that on the champagne. My problem was that I am a horrible liar and Rose can always see right thru me. I can only pray she doesn’t notice anything as I’m not in the mood for the Rosalie inquisition. I hurry back inside, not knowing exactly how much time as passed but I’m pretty sure it was quite a bit. I looked around for Rose and saw her chatting up the cute DJ; Emmett was his name I think. I quickly made my way towards her, grabbing her arm to get her attention.

“Hey Bells! Where ya been, Hun? I was looking for you.” She said. Then she faltered looking at me. “You okay, B? You look really flushed.”

I took that as my cue, “No, not really. I don’t feel very well, Rose. Can we go home?”

“Sure, let me find Jasper and let him know we are leaving. Oh God, where are my manners, Bella, this is Emmett.”

“Hello Emmett, it’s nice to meet you.” I tried to smile at him.

He grinned back at me, showing off his dimples. “Same here, sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Too much champagne?”
I nodded. “Something like that.”

“Well, I hope you’ll feel better soon.” He turned to Rose. 

“Okay, Rosie, you got my number, don’t be a stranger.”
Rose giggled, “I won’t.”

I blinked; looks like Rose found a man too. However, I don’t think she acted anything like how I did tonight. The thought gave me the overwhelming feeling I may burst into tears. Keep it together, Bella!

I saw Jasper heading toward us. Thank God, we could say goodbye and get the hell out of here before I ran into Edward.
Before I knew it Jasper was leading us over towards a small group of people. “Rose I really want you to meet someone. The amazing author who wrote the book this film is based on. Edward Cullen, also known as E.A. Masen”

Stepping forward was none other than my Edward. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. This was E.A Masen? No, it couldn’t be, I told myself. I just did that with my favorite author who was also one of the richest, bestselling novelists of our time?! I just stared at him, stricken and he stared back intensely at me. I dimly heard Rose greet him and they exchanged pleasantries. He continued to stare at me. As I feared, Rose noticed this immediately. She looked intently at me and then at him and I could see the questions forming in her head. Shit. Rose then introduced me.

“Edward, this is my best friend, Isabella Swan. She is one of the best caterers in San Francisco.” She stated proudly.

I knew I had to try to play this off. I stepped forward carefully and offered my shaky hand to him. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cullen. I’m a huge fan of your novels.”

He took my hand and brought it up to his lips, gently kissing it. “The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Swan.” He brushed his thumb across the top of my hand as he released my hand. A jolt shot through me at his touch. I brought my arm down quickly. I looked back at Rose and she just stared at me suspiciously. She then turned to Jasper.

“Bella’s not feeling too great, Jazz so we’re just gonna head home now. Thank you so much for inviting us, it was phenomenal.” She turned to Edward. “I was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Cullen. Have a great evening.”

He smiled at her, “Same to you, Ms. Hale.”

Rose hugged Jasper and said she’d call him later. Jasper turned to hug me and wished me a good night as well. I looked briefly back at Edward and he still stood in the same spot gazing at me. I quickly turned around and followed Rose out to the lobby to get our coats and purses. The limo was already waiting for us outside. We climbed inside and soon we were pulling away from the curb. Rose pushed the button that brought up the glass partition between us and the driver to give us privacy and then she turned to me.

“Okay, so are you gonna tell me what just happened in there between you and Edward Cullen?”

I gasped. Damn it, I knew she’d noticed. She shook her head. “Bella, it’s written all over your face. I know something’s up. Spill.”

I just sighed; I might as well get this over with. I know the Rosalie inquisition could not be avoided. As I began to speak, I felt an overwhelming sadness come over me as I knew I would never see Edward again.
 
Author’s Note: *Hides* Please don't throw tomatoes at me. First, I want to apologize for the EXTREMELY long ass wait it was to finally get this chapter done. Real life and school are out to end me, I swear. So I thought to give you guys a semi-lemon. Who wants to be on a balcony with Edward?

Thank you SO much to @CosmicGirl78 for being so helpful and helping me on the chapter when I got stuck. @roxxvamp is the bestest Beta ever, you make my chapters so pretty! Tons of kisses, ass slaps and boobie squishes to you both! Love you ladies so much!

To my readers, thank you for continuing to read this story! Even with my late ass self. Many of you have asked if there will be a EPOV and yes, there will be :) The next chapter will be an EPOV, so stay tuned for that. I am currently working on a o/s for the Fandom helps Autism. It's called The Masquerade. So it will be a little bit before Chap 4 is posted, sorry about that. I will try to write as fast as I can.

So what do ya think of the chapter? I'd love to hear from you. Leave me some sugar ;)

Until next time!

~Scarlett